– I feel grateful for abundance.
– I feel grateful to myself for being open to growth and healing.
– I feel grateful to Tydyn Rain St Clair for his energy work and sharing his gift with others. The work he has done on me has been one of the most incredible experiences of my life.
– I feel grateful to beautiful, amazing, gifted MissPapaya Day for the birthday gift of a homemade durian necklace.
– I feel grateful to myself for allowing my energy to flow through all my feelings..not just the pleasant ones.
– I feel grateful for people following their passions.
– I feel grateful for warm sunny days.
– I feel grateful to myself for loving my pregnant goddess body.
– I feel grateful for attracting amazing people into my life.
– I feel grateful to have a brilliantly funny and creative daughter Storm.
– I feel grateful to myself for opening my mind.
– I feel grateful for amazing people entering my life.
– I feel grateful for peaceful morning walks.
– I feel grateful to myself for accomplishment.
– I feel grateful for the manifestation of dreams.
34 weeks! Time is flying by smile emoticon
It’s getting harder to take deep breaths as well as stand up for long periods of time. I’ve been sitting and lying down a lot more.
I’m still going on walks on a regular basis and feeling fairly good most of the time.
I’m looking forward to getting my energy back and getting on my bicycle again!
Your baby weighs almost 5 lbs (2250 g) and is 12.8 inches (32cm) from crown to rump and about 19.8 inches (44cm) long.
If your baby were born now, she would be considered “pre-term” rather than premature. This distinction is based on fetal maturity, particularly the maturity of the fetal lungs. A pre-term baby, unlike a premature baby, is likely to have well-developed lungs and is less likely to need intensive care.
Your baby is surrounded by a red glow when sunlight shines on your belly and may be aware of this as she is able to differentiate between light and dark.
Your baby’s hair is getting thicker, though it may be a different color when she is older.
She is currently shedding her lanugo, the fine downy hair that previously covered her body.
More vernix, the waxy coating that protects your baby’s skin while submerged in amniotic fluid, is building up.
Your baby’s adrenal glands are producing more steroid hormone, the androgen-like hormone that indirectly aids your milk production. Your baby is currently producing ten times more of this hormone than a normal adult and the adrenal glands are currently the same size as those of an adolescent. They will shrink after birth.
Your baby is laying down bone. To do this, she will draw calcium from you.
Your baby has taste buds and it has been suggested that she can taste and develop tastes for flavors found in the amniotic fluid, particularly flavors that you eat on a regular basis.
– i feel grateful for salad…it’s so yummy and my body loves it.
– I feel grateful to myself for getting energy work and massage from the amazing Tydyn. (Check out his Facebook page The Naked Divine).
– I feel grateful for a full nights sleep.
– I feel grateful for berries.
– I feel grateful to myself for simplicity.
– I feel grateful for emotions.
– I feel grateful for new ideas.
– I feel grateful to myself for making life fun.
– I feel grateful for contrast.